If you are using the New Rise Editor, you must use the Rise Video Widget. Also you must have Cenique Android Rise Player V4.0+ on your Cenique media player.
- Use standard MP4 video formatting and H.264 encoding
- The MP4 videos must to be 30fps or less with an 8-10mbps bit rate
- Your video file name becomes part of the URL and should not contain any spaces.
- Store your video files in the Rise Vision Storage (Media Library) or on an accessible location such as Dropbox
- Currently we do not support the Adobe Flash platform or live video feeds with embed videos.